How to Increase Your Customer BaseOctober 1, 2018
Understanding Warranty InformationOctober 8, 2018
Marketing is absolutely necessary for building your brand and getting business. While ads, mailers and emails blasts can be effective, they’re not always the most exciting or memorable for your target audience. Fortunately, there are several unique things you can do to make your business stand out. Check out these fun ways to market your business:
Like this infographic? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Get the JohnTalk “ALL-ACCESS PASS” & become a member for FREE!
Benefits Include: Subscription to JohnTalk Digital & Print Newsletters • JohnTalk Vault In-Depth Content • Full Access to the JohnTalk Classifieds & Ask a PRO Forum
Click here for membership.
Fun Ways to Market Your Business
- Enter a Float in a Local Parade
- Have a Contest or Raffle & Give Away Branded Prizes. Contests Could Include “Spot-a-Potty” Where People Submit Photos of Unusual Places They’ve Seen Your Units or a Caption Contest Where You Post a Photo & People Submit Clever Captions. You Could Also Do Something More Interactive Like a Chipping Contest Where People Try to Hit Golf Balls Into a Toilet Tank.
- Go Viral with a Video or Image. Here’s a Good Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qf1sqaM1XnE
- Create a Large Publicity Event & Invite Local Media to Attend & Report. Here’s an Over-the-Top Example: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3Cr43ZP9hk
- Be Active on Social Media & Show the Human Side of Your Company By Featuring Photos of Employees at Work and Humorous Happenings. Make It Relatable & Don’t Be Overly Promotional.
- Sponsor a Community Event or Athletic Team
- Decorate a Unit for Each Holiday & Display It at Public Events or Share a Photo of It On Your Website & Social Media Pages
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):