How to Boost Your Social Media GameOctober 15, 2018
INFOGRAPHIC: Building Your Ideal Truck- Primary ConsiderationsOctober 22, 2018
As you’re well aware, technology is everywhere in society. This has changed almost everything about the way people behave on a daily basis — including how they make purchases and identify service providers. In fact, 96% of buyers will visit a company’s website before reaching out to them via phone or email. With this in mind, it’s crucial to the success of your portable restroom operation that you not only have a website, but that the website grabs and keeps the attention of visitors and provides them with the information they’re looking for.
This infographic provides highly recommended tips for ensuring you have a great website. If your site is lacking in any area, address it immediately, whether you correct issues yourself if you have the know-how or utilize your web provider.
Like this infographic? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Looking to Take Your Portable Restroom Business to the NEXT LEVEL? Download our FREE Guide: “Your Guide to Operating A Portable Restroom Business.”
Thinking About GETTING INTO the Portable Restroom Industry? Download our FREE Guide: “Your Guide to Starting A Portable Restroom Business.”
Tips for a Great Website
List Essential Information at the Top
- Your Contact Information
- Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Proof of Your Credibility (Like a Testimonial)
- An Easy-to-Navigate Menu to Direct Visitors to More Relevant Information
Provide Relevant Information
- Product Options & Services
- Map with Location
- Engaging Videos & High-Quality Photos — People Love Visuals
- PRO TIP: Most Website Visitors Don’t Like Videos or Audio Clips That Auto-Play.
- Photos & Bios of Employees — People Like to Know Who They are Working with
- Contact Form
Make the Website User-Friendly
- Site is Easy to Navigate
- Key Information is Easily Found
- Site Loads Quickly — Test Your Site Speed at https://testmysite.withgoogle.com/intl/en-gb
- Site is Responsive for Users on Cell Phones & Tablets — Test Your Site at https://search.google.com/test/mobile-friendly
- All Links Work Properly
- Ensure Your Site is ADA-Compliant — More Info is Available at https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/289404
Optimize Your Website for Search Engines
- Register Your Website with Top Search Engines Like Google & Bing. Here’s How: https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/how-to-submit-a-site-to-search-engines-seo-how-to-tuesday-2/
- Populate Your Website with Relevant Keywords, Which are Words & Phrases That Resonate with a Target Audience AKA Words They Would Type Into a Search Engine
- Create Social Media Pages for Your Company & Provide Links to Them on Your Website. It Can Make a Difference in Being Found Online