INFOGRAPHIC: Top 10 Reasons to Start Your Own Portable Restroom BusinessAugust 12, 2017
INFOGRAPHIC: Where to Look for EmployeesAugust 12, 2017
Branding and marketing are critical to the success of your portable toilet rental company, regardless if you’re a new startup or have been in business for years. A recognizable brand and strong marketing strategy will positively influence your ability to bring in business and maintain customers. This checklist will help you with your branding and marketing efforts.
Like this infographic? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Get the JohnTalk “ALL-ACCESS PASS” & become a member for FREE!
Benefits Include: Subscription to JohnTalk Digital & Print Newsletters • JohnTalk Vault In-Depth Content • Full Access to the JohnTalk Classifieds & Ask a PRO Forum
Click here for membership.
Portable Restroom Branding & Marketing Checklist
- Have a company logo that is easily identifiable and current. Keep in mind, no logos are timeless. Update if necessary.
- Utilize a color scheme that is consistent throughout all aspects of your business- uniforms, trucks, marketing materials, etc.
- Place company decals on all restroom units and trucks.
- Have a company website, and keep it up to date.
- Order or print “leave behind” items for potential and existing customers that include, at minimum, business cards and brochures.
- Create company social media pages on sites like Facebook and LinkedIn. Remain active by posting company updates, sharing industry news, and interacting with followers.
- Keep your budget in mind. Your budget should include a section for marketing and advertising. Be smart about those expenses so that you get maximum return on investment. Think about what methods you can use to reach your best customers.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):