Take a Break & Play Potty RacersAugust 4, 2017
INFOGRAPHIC: Portable Toilet Special Features You Might Not Know AboutAugust 4, 2017
Construction rentals are the lifeblood of portable toilet rental companies, but special events can provide big paydays at certain times throughout the year. Today, one of the most valuable contracts you can secure is one for a music festival. Here’s why.
Like this infographic? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Get the JohnTalk “ALL-ACCESS PASS” & become a member for FREE!
Benefits Include: Subscription to JohnTalk Digital & Print Newsletters • JohnTalk Vault In-Depth Content • Full Access to the JohnTalk Classifieds & Ask a PRO Forum
Click here to learn more.
What the Rise of Music Festivals Means for the Portable Restroom Industry
- According to Nielsen Music, 32 million people attended at least one music festival in the U.S. in 2014 = There’s a large demand for portable restrooms
- There are currently more than 800 music festivals that take place in the U.S., and many of them are multi-day events = There are numerous valuable opportunities available for portable restroom rental businesses
- Nearly half of 2014 music festival attendees (14.7 million) were Millennials = The target market is young and won’t be disappearing anytime soon
- North American companies spent more than $1.5 billion sponsoring music venues, festivals and tours in 2014, a 4.4% increase from 2013 = The market continues to grow
- There are popular music festivals that take place annually throughout the U.S. (even in rural areas) and attract people from around the country and even foreign countries. Some of them you may have heard of include Coachella, Bonnaroo, Lollapalooza, Warped Tour, Firefly, Electric Forest, Country Thunder, Summerfest, Rock Fest, and many more = Be on the lookout for these and similar events in your area and try to score a lucrative contract
* Information from Umbel was used in this infographic.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):