INFOGRAPHIC: Comparing Portable Restroom UnitsAugust 9, 2017
The Importance of Having an Updated WebsiteAugust 9, 2017
A portable restroom rental service agreement is the contract that outlines the details of the products and services to be provided by the rental company to a customer. Service agreements are used for both short-term rentals such as a community festival and long-term rentals like a construction site. The agreement must be reviewed and signed by both parties before any portable restrooms are delivered. What exactly is included in a portable restroom rental service agreement will vary from company to company, but it typically consists of this information.
Like this infographic? Share it with your friends and colleagues!
Get the JohnTalk “ALL-ACCESS PASS” & become a member for FREE!
Benefits Include: Subscription to JohnTalk Digital & Print Newsletters • JohnTalk Vault In-Depth Content • Full Access to the JohnTalk Classifieds & Ask a PRO Forum
Click here to learn more.
What to Include in a Portable Restroom Rental Service Agreement
- Date of Contract
- Company Information – Phone, Email, Fax, Billing Address, Physical Address
- Emergency Contact Information
- Delivery Information – Address, Date, Time
- Unit Type & Quantity (with pricing)
- Service Schedule (if applicable)
- Removal Schedule
- Damage Waiver Information
- Billing Information & Terms (prepaid, Net-30, etc.)