INFOGRAPHIC: Top Products for Helping Stop the Spread of CoronavirusApril 27, 2020
The Year the Industry Changed? Portable Sanitation in the Wake of COVID-19May 4, 2020
Here is some great industry survey data collected by ServiceCore related to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Get the JohnTalk “ALL-ACCESS PASS” & become a member for FREE!
Benefits Include: Subscription to JohnTalk Digital & Print Newsletters • JohnTalk Vault In-Depth Content • Full Access to the JohnTalk Classifieds & Ask a PRO Forum
Click here to learn more.
Looking to Take Your Portable Restroom Business to the NEXT LEVEL? Download our FREE Guide: “Your Guide to Operating A Portable Restroom Business.”
Thinking About GETTING INTO the Portable Restroom Industry? Download our FREE Guide: “Your Guide to Starting A Portable Restroom Business.”
Liquid Waste Industry 2020 COVID-19 Survey Results
Almost All Businesses are Taking Action
- 96% have implemented social distancing policies
- 64% have increased cleaning/disinfecting practices at the site
- 68% have increased cleaning/disinfecting practices at the office
- 76% are using more protective equipment
Other Survey Results
- 100% of portable toilet rental companies have seen increased demand for sanitizing/hand washing stations.
- 37% of companies surveyed haven’t been able to meet the increased demand.
- 70% of companies handling event cancellations are giving a full refund.
- Just 5% aren’t doing any sort of refund.
- Grease trap cleaning has been reduced by 50%
- While individual businesses have profited and closed as a result of the pandemic, the net result is a neutral score of 5 on a 1-10 change scale.
- For businesses that changed – 75% said “A lot” or “A Great Deal” was due to the pandemic
- 60% of respondents are looking to the industry experts for help and support during this time.
- 80% of companies are not providing any hazard pay or a bonus for work during the pandemic.
The Stimulus Package is Being Utilized
- 31% qualified for a personal check
- 53% have or plan to utilize the SBA Paycheck Protection Program