Rental Software

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Florence
    Participant

Not too happy with our current software(EZRentout), it’s good but I feel like there is something better out there specifically designed for portable restroom rental. Any recommendations or pros and cons about your current software?

Steven336
      Participant

This article really helped me https://www.johntalk.com/how-to-incorporate-technology-into-your-business/. I have also heard a lot of people talk about Route Optix but have never tried it myself.

Anthony
        Participant

What don’t you like about EZRentout?
          I used Soft-Pak which is designed for the garbage industry but we’ve been able to use it pretty well. Although I am in the same boat as you. The software is ok but I feel it could be a lot better.
          I don’t think there is any software specifically designed for the portable restroom industry. I’ve tried contacting software companies and asked if they had anything that can handle all the billing and customer service needs along with routing and inventory needs. I haven’t been able to find anything that can do both well. If you find anything let me know.

Florence
          Participant

EZRentout is pretty good on asset/inventory tracking and is pretty user friendly. The customization is a little annoying and not as simple as i’d like. I’m producing quotes separately on excel since there isn’t away to do so through the software, there is a map with locations marked, but no actual routing or directions, to contact support it must be through email…which they are pretty quick on responding however not immediate and to speak with support a phone call must be scheduled. I’m finding as we continue to use it there are more things restricted with our editing and customizing, we are at the ” Plus package” and are often told that certain things are only available for the premium package. The difference from the plus and premium isn’t much other than the price, it is 1100.00 more a year then the plus.

Thank you everyone for your help!

Mary Beth
            Participant

Just looking for ideas as far as tracking software and mapping for our units. What does everyone use?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.